PLEASE NOTE : Bunny and Jackrabbit programs are both full.
YOUTH PROGRAMS – INSTRUCTION & SKI RENTAL RATES
Note: All participants in the Youth Skill Development Programs must be a member (paid Child Membership or is part of a family who has paid Family Membership) to register for the various youth programs. The cost of the Instructional youth programs are as follows:
- Bunny Rabbit $50
- Jackrabbit Levels 1 to 4 $50
- Track Attack $70
- Equipment Rental for Season (if needed) Bunny Rabbit & Jackrabbit Level 1 to 4 $40
STEPS TO REGISTER
- To begin, choose Ski Membership 2018-2019 from the Membership and Rates drop down menu (above).
- Indicate who you are registering (*if your child is under 6, you will need to select the desired category (even though the ski membership for children under 6 is free)
- Enter required fields; name, phone number, email, birthdate etc
- Next keep scrolling down until you reach the part that says “I the participant….. agreement” and check it off.
- Next you will see Youth Programs
- Check off the desired category (Match the child’s age to the instruction level and check off equipment rental if needed).
- You will note that $19 will appear beside your child’s name – this is required to insure the child for the duration of the lessons. For example, for children under 6, you will pay $19 + $50.00 + $40 (equipment rental if applicable) for children 6 to 12, you will pay $12 + $19 + $50 + $40 (equipment rental if required)
- In addition, Zone 4 charges a processing fee on the total amount.
For the Bunny Rabbit Program, we ask that someone accompany the child. Please note, the companion does NOT have to be a member.
Public Relations Director
Why involve your child in a cross-country skiing youth program?
Your child will meet new friends.
Everything You Need And Safe
You do not have to worry – the programs are well designed and have been running for numerous years.
Affordable & Healthy
The youth program is very affordable. What better for your child than playing and skiing outside with friends?
Our Youth Programs follow the Programs developed by Cross-Country Canada. CCC has developed a modern, state-of-the-art progression of skill development programs for children. This exciting program conforms to the Canadian LTAD model and provides a vertically integrated continuum of development opportunities for children in the first stages of skier development.
For program specific information, see the CCC links below:
The Youth Programs sessions are offered on Saturday afternoons usually starting the second week of January.
|Program Fee||Season Equipment Rental if Needed|
|Bunnyrabbit & Jackrabbit||$50||$40|
Please note: Anyone who wishes to rent equipment for a Youth Program (and who has not made previous arrangements) must be at the chalet by 12:30pm on Saturday January 12th. Equipment reservations will be done on a first come, first served basis.
For more information contact Isabelle Goulet, youth program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org