Welcome to Temiskaming Nordic
Temiskaming Nordic is The Place To Ski and has earned a reputation for delivering one of the finest cross-country skiing experiences within Ontario. There are many reasons to ski at Temiskaming Nordic: awesome trails through beautiful forested landscape, early and late season skiing, great people, a welcoming chalet, youth programs, racing and social events.
We offer 20 km of well-marked, groomed and track-set skate and classic ski trails. The three beautiful trails systems offer varying levels of difficulty and length, making them enjoyable for beginner, intermediate and advanced level skiers. The combination of rolling esker terrain, unique trail system design and first-rate grooming makes the Temiskaming Nordic skiing experience one to remember and one to be repeated!
Temiskaming Nordic has grown over the last 25 years into an accomplished cross-country ski facility featuring a large heated log chalet with indoor washrooms, kitchen, waxing area and change rooms. Club membership is now near 385 individuals and families. We offer full season memberships as well as day-passes and ski rentals at very affordable, family-friendly rates.https://sites.google.com/view/mysterallen
We are centrally located in Ontario and easily accessible in often less than a few hour of driving from major centres.
Visit us on facebook.
Early Bird Online Membership!
Online registration for Nordic memberships begins November 1st. Early Bird memberships save you money and the online process is safe, secure and easy to do anywhere. For more information visit us on Facebook or
- Now Available: Fall Newsletter 2018
- Nov 3-Chalet cleanup – 10 am
- Nov 30-Last day of Early-bird registration
- Dec 1-Open House/Ski Swap – 12 pm to 3 pm (drop off at 10 am)
- Dec 1-Bunny/Jack Rabbit ski fitting – 1 pm to 3 pm
- Jan 1-New Year’s Day Brunch
- Jan 12-First day of Bunny/Jack Rabbit program
- Feb 18-Family Day – ½ price day fees for everyone!
- Mar 2-Bunny/Jack Rabbit Olympics
- Mar 11–15-March Break – Monday through to Friday – ½ price day fees for kids
- Mar 30-Challenge Ski
- Apr 5-Year-end Banquet
- Apr 12-Volunteer Appreciation night
- May 15-AGM – 7 pm